Robotic Hernia Procedures
Robotic surgery is the latest breakthrough in minimally invasive surgery for colon and rectal disease, as well as surgery for hiatal hernias and gallbladder disease. Until recently, patients have had the option of traditional or laparoscopic surgery for simple procedures. Now with the advances made possible by Robotic-assisted surgery, patients have all the advantages of minimally invasive surgery with the addition of modern technology.
How does this benefit you, the patient?
- Significantly less pain during recovery
- Less blood loss during surgery
- Less complications during surgery
- Less scarring after surgery
- Shorter hospital stay
- A quicker return to work and daily activities
- Often, better clinical outcomes
- Higher quality of life after surgery