We provide quality services to all patients. Interpreter services are primarily provided by telephone upon request.
Surgical Care PC complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Surgical Care PC does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Surgical Care PC:
• Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
○ Qualified sign language interpreters
○ Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
• Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
○ Qualified interpreters
○ Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact LaDonna Craig.
If you believe that Surgical Care PC has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with the Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights toll-free at: 1-800-368-1019, TDD: 1-800-537-7697. You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, LaDonna Craig, office manager, is available to help you.